01. SSH into your server as 'admin' and gain root access by su
02. Copy and paste this line to edit the file for SSH logins
[root@daddylinux~]# nano /etc/ssh/sshd_config
03. Find the line
Protocol 2, 1
04. Uncomment it and change it to look like
05. Next, find the line
06. Uncomment it and make it look like PermitRootLogin no
07. Save the file Ctrl+o then Ctrl+x then enter
08. Now you can restart SSH
Now, no one will be able to login to root with out first loggin in as admin and 'su -' to root.
Be sure that you remember both the passwords!